'Shoreline (UK) Ltd are proud to announce their new working partnership for 2022'
Formerly known as Danfoss Compressors, Secop is one of the founding fathers of modern compressor technology with an experience that goes back to the beginning of the 1950s.
With more than 60 years experience in compressor technology and with highly committed employees, their focus is to develop, apply and support advanced compressor technologies to achieve standard setting performance for leading products and businesses around the world.
They have globalized their operations in order to secure delivery and reliability as well as to improve manufacturing productivity. SECOP R&D, Sales, and Support departments are located in Germany and Austria, production facilities are located in Slovakia and China. They all follow the same manufacturing practices and approved quality management systems.
EU Declaration for Secop Hermetic Motor Compressors, incl.
• Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (EN 60335-1:2012, EN 60335-1:2012)
• EN 60730-1: 2016/A1-2019
• EN 60730-2-10: 2007/2008-06
• EN 60079-15: 2017
• EMC Directive: 2014/30/EU
• RoHS Directive: 2011/65/EU (L174/88), 2015/863/EU (L137/10)
• Pressure Equipment Directive: PED 2014/68/EU
• REACH/SVHC Confirmation 1907/2006/EU